The School Day
- There is a daily act of collective worship, registration,break and lunch times
- Although the morning sessions officially begins at 8.50 a.m., children line up at 8:45am and enter with their teacher. Reception children enter by their entrance point and parents are welcome to enter to settle then leave by register time.
- The morning session contains a mid-morning break for all pupils and ends at 12.00 p.m.;
- The afternoon sessions begins at 1.05 p.m. and ends at 3.15 p.m, with Reception and Key Stage 1 children having a discretionary break mid-afternoon.
Our continuing high standards apply to dress as in other areas, and we trust that you will support us by making sure that pupils come to school dressed
appropriately – not wearing jeans, for instance, or jewellery.
Our uniform is:
Girls: white blouse; grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers; red cardigan or
sweatshirt. Red check summer dresses as appropriate.
Boys:grey or white shirt; grey trousers; red sweatshirt.
All children are expected to wear appropriate shoes to complement their uniform and a change of shoe suitable for indoor use. Appropriate kit for P.E. and swimming lessons is essential.
The following items can be bought from the school office:
- Fleeces, sweatshirts and cardigans (red), reversible waterproof coats with fleeces inside, white polo-shirts all embroidered with our school logo andreplacement book bags.
Click on the links below to find out more about our school.