5 Comments

1. Michael J Lauchlan
    Michael J Lauchlan

As a front-line emergency worker who lives local, operates local and volunteers as a Community First Responder/Good Samaritan Responder locally, I can say without a doubt that there are too many kids drowning needlessly annually in rivers, lakes and reservoirs and there is nothing worse than attending to a stricken child, Particularly when they have got into difficulty in water. Learning to swim is an essential life-skill. This pool should be conserved, refurbished and protected regardless of cost. Human life costs more.

2. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!} כנסו לאתר הבית שלנו עכשיו

3. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!} emathylspyp1973

4. Excellent blog post. I certainly appreciate this site. Stick with it!
    } לאתר לחץ כאן

5. טיפול בבעיות אין אונות פ”ת נערות ליווי