Joining Captain's Close
Welcome to Captain’s Close Primary School. We are delighted to be able to share with you our vision and values to help you get a true flavour of our school. We are confident that you will find us a welcoming school – one where your child will flourish and realise their potential, whatever that potential might be.
Our ethos is firmly rooted in our belief in providing the best opportunities for all of our pupils and Captain’s Close is:
- To create a stimulating and fun learning environment.
- To work in partnership with children, parents and the wider community.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that challenges children to reach their full potential.
- To provide a happy, friendly, discrimination and bully-free environment for our children and encourage them to respect others and take responsibility for their actions.
- To provide equal opportunities for children to contribute to the school community and to engage positively with the outside world.
- To educate and encourage children to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To prepare and motivate our children to be life-long learners and become active members of their community.
Need To Know More?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will contact you with more information on how to join us here at Captains Close Primary. Alternatively Head to the Contact page.